■ Use of Our Service
1. Vivipic operates an online design platform that enables users to upload images and/or pictures, use the materials, templates, and backgrounds available on our platform, and create new images based on personal preferences.
2. This service can only be used online.
3. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older, have your parent’s or guardian’s permission to enter into these Terms, or otherwise have the ability to form a binding contract.
4. We must be notified if someone takes legal action against any material you use. You must stop using the material, delete or remove it, and let us know.
■ Content and User Content
1. Our Service provides illustrations/graphics/templates/stickers/texts/designs that are original designs of our company or have been authorized by the licensors.
2. Our service does not provide illegal content containing pornography, racism, hostility, violence, etc.
3. We’re responsible only for the illustrations/graphics/templates/stickers/texts/designs provided by us and are not liable or responsible for other disputes arising from pictures/text uploaded by users.
■ The Service may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided solely for users’ convenience. We do not recommend or recognize them in any way. Additionally, we do not guarantee that they meet user expectations and are safe. You agree that Vivipic shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage of any sort arising from your dealings with a third-party site.
■ Vivipic regularly updates technical, content, and other information on the Site. Moreover, Vivipic reserves the right to make any changes to the Service without prior notice for any reason.
■ Prohibited Activities
By using the Services, you agree not to engage in, or encourage anyone to engage in, any of the following prohibited activities:
1. Infringing, violating Vivipic’s copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property right.
2. Infringing, violating intellectual property rights of others, such as patents, utility models, designs, trademarks, and copyrights, or any other rights of anyone, including but not limited to privacy rights. Uploading information or content that we consider to be harassment, abuse, racial or ethnic offensive, defamation, threats, violations of personal privacy, moral rights or publicity rights, violence or hostility, pornography, obscenity, fraud, discrimination (especially based on race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, ancestry or nationality), the promotion of illegal activities, products or services, inappropriate for children or anything that will damage, destroy the property of others or may create a risk of harm, loss to any other person.
3. Any user who violates the service prohibition and causes a third party or another person to file a claim against Vivipic is responsible for compensating Vivipic for all damages or losses (including but not limited to the cost of lawsuits).
4. Doing anything that may interfere with the operation of the Services.
5. Using the Service for unfair or improper purposes.
6. Doing anything that has the potential to cause any loss or damage to the Service, or to the users of the third party.
7. Advertising, soliciting, or promoting this service in any way.
8. Impersonating other Vivipic users.
9. Anything that we deem inappropriate.
■ Discontinuation and Modification of the Service
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or all of the Services at any time without prior notice for any of the following reasons or for any other reason we deem appropriate.
1. The service is overloaded.
2. Scheduled maintenance, upgrades, or emergency repairs.
3. A fire, a third party who cannot provide the necessary services, or a failure of equipment that is beyond the control of Vivipic.
4. We may, at its sole discretion, discontinue the Service for technical reasons.
5. We may, at its sole discretion, discontinue or refuse to provide the Services to any User who violates or fails to comply with any provision of these Terms of Service, or causes any loss or damage to the Service or other Vivipic users until the problem is resolved.
6. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Services if the users have not been active for a long time.
Vivipic shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, discontinuance, or termination of the Services.