■ We have the right to access any content you download, upload, or export from Vivipic. If in our sole determination you violate any provision of the Terms of Service or this Agreement, we may terminate your account and access to the Service without notice. Upon the termination of your account, you will no longer be authorized to access your designs or the Services and we may delete all the content you have acquired from Vivipic immediately.
■ All content uploaded by you is referred to as “User Content”. User Content may include trademarks, illustrations, or any other content that requires approval from the third party. You are and shall remain at all times fully and solely responsible for any User Content you upload to the Services. Vicipic is not responsible or liable in any way for User Content that you or other users upload or publish.
■ Permitted uses of all materials on Vivipic
The following are the things this Agreement permits you to do or make with Vivipic.
1. All the materials, illustrations, and designs in Vivipic Services can be used for both commercial and noncommercial purposes.
2. Your designs built with Vivipic can be used for personal or e-commerce social media display, official websites, online advertising, and promotional projects, school projects, public agencies, or medical institutions.
3. Your designs built with Vivipic can be printed for promotion, advertising, or selling, which may include business cards, posters, menus, brochures, catalogs, product packages, greeting cards, documents, postcards, etc.
■ Prohibited uses
1. You are not allowed to use any of the content from Vivipic in logos, trademarks, service marks, or any other branding or identifiers.
2. Any content or designs you downloaded from Vivipic cannot be resold, rented, lent, gifted, or otherwise distributed.
3. Multiple users are not allowed to use the same account unless otherwise authorized by Vivipic.
4. You’re not allowed to submit or upload any information or content that:
(1) may violate or infringe patents, utility models, designs, trademarks, copyrights, or any other intellectual property right of any other individual or third party.
(2) we deem to be harassment, abuse, racial or ethnic offensive, defamation, threats, violations of personal privacy, moral rights or publicity rights, violence or hostility, pornography, obscenity, fraud, discrimination (especially based on race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, ancestry or nationality), the promotion of illegal activities, products or services, inappropriate for children.
(3) may damage, destroy the property of others, or may create a risk of harm, loss to any other person.
(4) is unlawful, offensive, immoral, or does not comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
■ If we are found liable for anything, we are only obligated to pay a maximum of 3000 USD.